Our CBT-Experienced course is for riders who
- Wish to obtain a new CBT certificate or are going on to do our Experienced DAS course.
- Have a valid (but about to expire) CBT certificate. You must bring this with you to the course. If your CBT certificate has expired please book our standard CBT course.
- Ride at least weekly.
- Can attend the CBT-Experienced course on their own bike. It must be road legal, display full-size L plates front and rear and be in a safe, well-maintained condition or you will not be allowed to continue with your training.
The course is £140 and lasts around 4.5 hours. You will go through all elements of a CBT including a minimum of 2hrs on the road.
In addition to attending on your own bike, please wear appropriate protective clothing as listed below. You will not be allowed to train without these or if dressed in any inappropriate or unprotective clothing.
- Motorcycle helmet – MUST BE ECE2205 approved (or the future ECE 2206), damage-free, and correctly fitting
- Motorcycle gloves
- Motorcycle jacket and trousers or at the minimum a heavyweight jacket and strong jeans (no rips). No hoodies, light-weight jackets, tracksuits, ladies leggings or similar.
- Footwear / boots with over ankle protection. No trainers or shoes.
- Waterproofs if it is likely to rain